After 13 years in itsec and 20 in IT, Abraham is now the CEO of 7ASecurity, a company specializing in Quality Penetration Tests and Code Audits of Web, Mobile and Desktop apps, Infrastructure and Training.
- As a former Developer, Abraham makes sure that 7ASecurity staff:
- Understands your problems, deadlines and budget pressures
- Will help you make your systems & apps safer as effectively as possible, providing actionable mitigation advice that works
- Former Senior Penetration Tester / Team Lead at Cure53 and Version 1.
- Creator of "Practical Web Defense" - a hands-on eLearnSecurity attack / defense course
- OWASP OWTF project leader, an OWASP flagship project
- Major Degree and Diploma in Computer Science
- Some Security Certs (later): CISSP, OSCP, GWEB, OSWP, CPTS, CEH, MCSE:Security, MCSA:Security, Security+.
- Some Development Certs (before): ZCE PHP 5, ZCE PHP 4, Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate, MySQL 5 CMDev, MCTS SQL Server 2005
- As a shell scripting fan trained by unix dinosaurs, Abraham wears a proud manly beard.
- Some presentations, pentest reports and recordings can be found at https://7asecurity.com/#publications
- He writes on Twitter as @7asecurity @7a_ @owtfp or https://7asecurity.com/blog.
- Abraham also likes to eat great food and lift heavy things
- Born in the north of Spain and having a beautiful Basque surname, Abraham prefers cold weather over hot