7ASecurity "100% Quality Guarantee" Terms and Conditions
7ASecurity offers a "100% Quality Guarantee" for assessments where this makes sense
(i.e. Penetration Tests, Code Audits)
. This provides customers with assurance that the audit will be performed to a high standard. In these cases, 7ASecurity will include this guarantee as part of the signed offer. The "100% Quality Guarantee" establishes that:
- The engagement will be performed to a high standard, both in terms of report quality as well as test thoroughness, equal to or higher than published work to date
- If the test quality or thoroughness will be objectively considered lower than public work to date, then:
- 7ASecurity will continue to work on the test until quality standards are met
- 7ASecurity not charge the customer any additional fee for this inconvenience.
- 7ASecurity will perform a best effort to identify as many vulnerabilities as possible in the time given, however, it is simply impossible to guarantee that 100% of the existing security flaws will be identified in any test, and this is therefore outside of the guarantee.
- 7ASecurity will attempt to get as close to perfection as possible, however, perfection is also impossible and even more so within time constraints, therefore perfection is also outside of the guarantee.
- This guarantee is subject to fair use: If the engagement was performed to a high standard, objectively similar to or above public work to date, the customer is obliged to pay 7ASecurity for this work, which will be considered complete.
- 7Asecurity does not bear any responsibility for the circumstances arising from acts or omissions of the Customer, their employees or representatives.
7ASecurity "Free Fix Verification Bonus" Terms and Conditions
7ASecurity offers a "Free Fix Verification Bonus" for assessments where this makes sense (i.e. Penetration Tests, Code Audits). This ensures that the fixes for the security problems we found are solid and that no bypasses can be found.
In these cases, 7ASecurity will include free fix verification as part of the signed offer:
- Free fix verification will be free for up to a maximum of 1 day of effort, which is almost always enough for a comprehensive review of fix quality.
- This offer is valid for up to 1 year since the time the report is sent to the customer after the assessment.