Once again, 7ASecurity is ready with an awesome lineup of Free Workshops for July. Register now, if you are the kind of person who enjoys workshops with practical information. From new to advanced, content should keep all skill levels happy.
Free Workshop: Hacking Modern Web apps with RCE and Prototype Pollution – July 8, 18:00-19:00 CEST
In short, this workshop covers case studies from real-world vulnerable applications & helps you take your Websec Kung Fu to the next level. Along with it we provide you few lab samples covering the following topics:
- RCE options against Node.js applications
- Introduction to Prototype Pollution
- Prototype Pollution attacks in practice
So stop waiting and Register now to get a chance to attend this live workshop.
Cannot make or need a head start? Get the Free Web workshop here.
Free Workshop: Practical Mobile app attacks by Example – July 15, 18:00-20:00 CEST
In brief, through this workshop we provide you a comprehensive review of interesting security flaws that we have discovered over the years in many Android and iOS mobile apps . Moreover, the workshop is an entirely practical walkthrough that covers:
- Anonymized juicy findings from reports that we could not make public
- Interesting vulnerabilities in open source apps with strong security requirements such as password vaults and privacy browsers
- Security issues in government-mandated apps with considerable media coverage such as Smart Sheriff
- Apps that report human right abuse where a security flaw could get somebody killed in the real world
So Register, if you intend to broaden your knowledge of mobile security with actionable information derived from real-world penetration testing of mobile apps.
Cannot make or need a head start? Get the Free Mobile workshop here
What do you get?
- Lifetime access to a training portal
- Vulnerable apps to practice
- Guided exercise PDFs
- Video recording explaining how to solve the exercises
- Free access to all future updates
About the Speaker Note
Abraham Aranguren: After 13 years in it sec and 20 in IT Abraham is now the CEO of 7ASecurity, a company specializing in penetration testing of web/mobile apps, infrastructure, code reviews and training. Also a distinguished Security Trainer at Blackhat USA, HITB, OWASP Global AppSec and many other events. He is the creator of “Practical Web Defense” – a hands-on eLearnSecurity attack / defense course elearnsecurity/PWD. Moreover an OWASP OWTF project leader, an OWASP flagship project owtf.org. Formerly a senior penetration tester / team lead at cure53.de and version1.
As a shell scripting fan trained by unix dinosaurs, Abraham wears a proud manly beard. Major degree and Diploma in Computer Science, some certs: CISSP, OSCP, GWEB, OSWP, CPTS, CEH, MCSE:Security, MCSA:Security, Security+. He writes on Twitter as @7asecurity @7a_ @owtfp and 7asecurity Blog. Multiple presentations, pentest reports and recordings can be found here.
For the most up-to-date information about upcoming training events, including free workshops, check the training page.