UPDATE 04/09/2013: Added link to AppSec EU video
UPDATE 26/08/2013: Added Plug-n-Hack support link.
I would like to use this opportunity to let you know that:
- OWASP OWTF is always actively looking for contributors, bug reports / ideas.
- The slides for the OWASP OWTF Summer Storm talks last week are now online here.
- OWASP OWTF supports the Plug-n-Hack mozilla standard now.
The demos, research and prototypes are all linked from the relevant slides within the presentation above.
The slides were used at OWASP AppSec EU in:
- A 4h session during the open source (security) showcase
- A 30 minute summary during the second conference day: Unfortunately there was a problem with the projector during this talk, so hopefully the time to upload the demos and add links to the demos from the slides will be worthwhile.